2011 KPSS ,Sınav İlanları,Kpss Soruları,Kpss sonuçları,KPSS Deneme sınavları ve KPSS ders notları,atamalar

kpss, kpds, ssk sorgulama, tarım bağkuru, kpss tercihleri, 2011 KPSS ,Sınav İlanları,Kpss Soruları,Kpss sonuçları,KPSS Deneme sınavları ve KPSS ders notları,atamalar

SciFi and Fantasy Art: Devil Or Angel?

SciFi and Fantasy Art: Devil Or Angel?

You probably think this has some kind of deep meaning. Well, it doesn't. The truth is, I was bored one day and I decided to see if I could freehand sketch a face in Painter Classic. The hair actually started turning out half decently, so I stuck with it. The reason he's half angel and half devil is because I decided he needed to have wings, but I wasn't sure what kind. So I did both. If you really need a meaning, I suppose you can chalk it up to the internal struggle between good and evil that each of us must face every day. See, he kinda looks like he's praying for guidance or something. Or not. I worked pretty hard on this one (it took me over a week to complete) and I know it could still use some work, but I just got 'done' with him so I'm putting him up. Maybe I'll tweak him later. Done entirely from scratch in Painter Classic.

Devil Or Angel? - SciFi and Fantasy Art by K. Fletcher

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

2011 KPSS ,Sınav İlanları,Kpss Soruları,Kpss sonuçları,KPSS Deneme sınavları ve KPSS ders notları,atamalar

Blog Archive

Arşiv sade

2011 KPSS ,Sınav İlanları,Kpss Soruları,Kpss sonuçları,KPSS Deneme sınavları ve KPSS ders notları,atamalar

Search

Categories

Son Yorumlar

etiket bulutu

Clicky Web Analytics